Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MS. OBLIVION

MS. OBLIVION...... if i remembered right.I was called Ms. Oblivion by Yami for the reason that i easily forget anything and there was a time that i joke about it regarding being in the state of OBLIVION.hahahaha and that started it . When yami would look for me or ask for my whereabout from my kumare Irene, she would always say "ASA SI MS. OBLIVION" ? :)You see only my kumare Irene and Yami knows that i am MS. OBLIVION, but now everyone who reads my blog would now know that it is I , Josephine D. Vergara of DOH Cashier's office who is MS. OBLIVION. Yams, you started this and now my blogs would definitely not go into oblivion but to the heart and soul of everyone who reads my blogs. Yuks !!! as if bwahahhahaa

2 comments:

Gorgeoushoney said...

Hiiii Ms. Oblivion uhhhh errrr i mean my sexy mare ((winks)). Glad to see you and welcome to the site of bloggers.

Definitely, your words never fail to touch the heart and soul of mankind. Keep blogging and throw that state of oblivion to the bottomless pit.

Hugzzzz from your gorgeous mare ((smiless))

The Bohemian Backpacker said...

hello ms. oblivion! u made it ur status, too in ur Yahoo Messenger. Anyway, as a friend, you were never in the state of oblivion. Welcome to the world of blogging! Keep 'em comin'