Saturday, August 25, 2007

LOVE STORIES COMES FIRST!!!!


After finishing the 13km run of Cebu Doctor's University Fun Run with officemate Jonas as my running partner ( ngek! never thought i would make it considering I twisted my ankle a week before the run at Ayala's new parking area with my 3 inch high heel sandal & thanks to Jpot also , our trainor, who said that i can only run for 6km but that comment has challenged me to go for 13km and i made it , though with a longer time.) I rested at the coolest place i've ever known.... nope! not in a spa but what else ... in my very own bedroom. I tried to go back to sleep but my eyes and body was still alert so i just opened the tv and there it was .... one of my favorite love story movie, " NEVER BEEN KISSED " which i have already watched for the nth time :). I don't know why i consider this movie one of my favorite , I like Drew Barrymore but not to the point of going ga ga over her or maybe because the name of Drew here is the same as my nickname JOSIE but toink NOT JOSIE GROSSY as she was fondly called. (not in my entire life, never will i be hahaahahaha) but in fairness, the ending of the movie would always make us fall in love again and again....

My kumare Irene and i would always visit DVD stores during lunchbreak (ssssshhhhh pirated :) ) and one thing that would always catched my attention are the love story dvd's while my kumare Irene would go for horror ones. This is one thing my kumare and i have contradicting choices but other that that we go along so well that we can dress up alike on Fridays without communicating :).

Basta, LOVE STORY movies always comes in first , set aside ACTION, SUSPENSE and most ESPECIALLY HORROR... you see, i am a HOPELESS ROMANTIC HAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha very true mare..you are a hopeless romantic ((grinss). One aspect of our life that we differ (LOL). You go to lovey-dovey movies, while i favor the suspense, action, and horror ones..lol..coz it gives me thrill and it keeps my adrenalin going fast (LOL). But no problem at all coz mostly we think and act alike that they sometimes think we are twins ((winks)).

Anonymous said...

pssttt...what a confession!!!so nagdadalaga??? harharhar... sure sik...love is such a magic word that keeps ones world turning... imgagine life without romance... how boring...for me LOVE gives me the THRILLS so, that keeps me between gorgeoushon and you...let us do keep in touch thru our blogs...cheers!!!!write more...